The Site may contain information related to medical conditions and their treatment. It is not the intention of Taro to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from the Site. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, AND READ THE INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT THAT ACCOMPANIES EVERY TARO PRODUCT, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. TARO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
3. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. TARO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TARO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION. TARO FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE.
4. ALL USERS OF THE SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE AT THEIR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL TARO BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION AND EVEN IF TARO WAS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, protected by copyright and are otherwise proprietary to Taro. It is the policy of Taro to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
(b) [Taro hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by Taro on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein. Any other reproduction, re-transmission, modification or use of this site’s contents requires the prior written consent of Taro. Each website to which the Site links remains subject to its own copyright notice. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Taro copyright.
(c) The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to Taro, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or any of the Trademarks.
(d) The use or misuse of any of the Trademarks or any other materials on the Site, except as expressly permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of applicable law, including without limitation, laws and regulations related to copyright, trademarks, slander and libel, privacy, and communications.
6. Any communication from you to Taro via the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Taro shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation and with compensation to you. Taro shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose without compensation to you, including without limitation for developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information .
7. Personal data available to Taro through your browsing and other usage of the Site is processed only in accordance with the guidelines established in the Privacy Statement .
8. The Site may contain links to non-Taro websites and third-party information. The contents of such websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by Taro. Any such links or information are provided merely as a convenience, and Taro shall not be liable for any use thereof by visitors to the Site. In addition, a link to a non-Taro website does not mean that Taro endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such website, or the consequences of your use thereof.
9. Taro reserves the right to alter the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
10. You are solely responsible for maintaining and updating any information entered by you on the Site so that such information is current, complete, truthful and accurate at all times. You represent and warrant that you will not upload, post, transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish on or through the Site any material or information that: (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation when posted on the Site or when provided to Taro or (ii) is threatening, defamatory, libelous, harassing or profane. You agree that Taro has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material, content or information from the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Taro does not, and cannot, review all material, content and information posted to the Site, and Taro is not responsible for any such material, content or information posted by users of the Site. Taro reserves the right to remove any information or content posted by you from the Site at any time for any reason, in Taro’s sole discretion.